We are happy to announce that Piedmont Hills Animal Hospital is a certified cat friendly practice.
We understand that bringing your cat to the veterinarian can be a stressful experience for both you and your cat.We are devoted to providing the best care for your cat and creating a positive experience for you and your cat.
Our Promise to You and Your Cat:
- Our premises are of a good clinical standard.
- Our staff are knowledgeable about and understand cats.
- Our staff have a gentle, caring and empathetic approach to handling cats.
- Our practice has a cat friendly waiting room and examination room.
- Our practice has the ability to hospitalize cats in a comfortable setting to meet their unique needs.
Our practice has participated in the American Association of Feline Practitioner’s (AAFP) Cat Friendly Practice Program to help achieve these goals. The program was created to help practitioners address the wide range of unique feline needs in a veterinary practice. We are dedicated to being cat friendly in both the physical environment of the practice and the way in which medical care is delivered. Our staff is passionate about feline friendly handling and committed to continuous feline training and education.